Free software for making graphics? You got it!

Speechless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah PicMonkey or PhotoScape are what I use. :)

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
I use Gimp now for all of my thumbnails.

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I think paint.net is a good software, and i'm think there is a site that's called picmonkey which is good to use
I do not think that Paint.NET is useful at all. I would go for GIMP if I had to choose here.

Daniolo

Reaction score
Just letting you know in my opinion Pixlr Editor is a great online software to create all of your channel art. Thumbnails, banner, profile picture, etc. It takes me a few minutes to create one for each video. it is like the little brother of PhotoShop so i recommend going for Pixlr Editor.

natnip

You may think you want my accent. You really don't
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I tried using Gimp but thought it was too complicated, paint.net basically does the same and is simpler, there are lots of add-ons that you can download for it to make it do more, and you can download fonts from dafont for free :)

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd like to know the best program or software to create thumbnails, I still haven't got to making thumbnails on my videos but i'd like to know what software to use. I know photoshop is a good one bu it's too expensive, I'd like one that's free. thx
Inkscape is a free open source photoshop. You can create vector images on multiple layers. Thats how I make my thumbnails with cool lettering.

nath042

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i used to use gimp, theres some tools i found somewhere to make it a bit more like photoshop, but you can get a photoshop trial free i think its also only like £7 per month to buy

James Azurin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Paint.

I know. But, sometimes you need a quick thumbnail and it's the lightest program out there haha

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think picmonkey is best especially if you know nothing about design software. It is so easy to use.