Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Free software for making graphics? You got it!

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by sickmind33, Feb 24, 2015.

1. TheTNGMen
    I'm Just a Meme Machine
    Cash:
    $8
    I tend to use pic monkey, but I know another popular program seems to be gimp~

2. Nathan Williams
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $244
    Okay thanks mate I will try that now :)

3. TheTNGMen
    I'm Just a Meme Machine
    Cash:
    $8
    No problem~

4. Yusef472
    Liking YTtalk
    Hey!
    I wanted to share the program I use for making thumbnails and editing photos.

pixlr.com/editor/

It's the best free photoshop I have ever come across and not only that it doesn't even require a download! I have used a few different photoshop programs such Adobe CS6 and I struggle to find a thing Pixlr can't do that CS6 can. Seriously, it's basically CS6 but free and no downloads required. If you're new to using photoshop I recommend you maybe try something else since it needs a bit of practice to get use to however if I can use it I'm sure you probably can to!

I hope this helped all of you out there struggling to find a good program that can do what you need it to and not cost $$$.

-Yusef

5. NerkGames
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $44
    GIMP is a good one to use, I found it quite difficult after I learnt how to use Photoshop at uni, then decided I wanted to make YouTube vids so I got GIMP because it was free. It took a day or two to get my head around it but I managed! :)

6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $6
    Gimp is a nice beginner substitute to Photoshop, but no where near as good.

7. DeanzEpic
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $47
    Inkscape is a free software that you can make graphics on.

8. QuickTutorial - OS
    Cash:
    $53
    I also use GIMP because it's free. Some things like shadows for example, doesn't work that good as in Photoshop, but i think i may not complain, it's free!

9. ColorCommentary
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $51
    Are there any people that have experience with GIMP? It is what I am currently using because it is free and I liked it better than Pixlr, but I am not sure if it is a good free alternative to say PS.

Callan Wills likes this.
  10. Callan Wills
    The Grandad.
    Cash:
    $22
    It certainly lives up to some expectations. GIMP is a good substitute to PS, if you're looking for free and is much more flexible (and overall much better) than Pixlr from my perspective. I tend to use GIMP and Inkscape for creating graphics.

ColorCommentary likes this.