Awesomnesstv just made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
**facepalm** if you signed it, then you saw it. If you were using common sense, you would have saved an electronic copy of it. :)
I don't quite understand this, could you explain to me what they mean with this?
Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that: (i) you affirm that you are either 18 years of age or over, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with all of its terms, along with any terms of service that we may provide from time to time. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Network is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not join the Network; (ii) you are the owner of all rights related to all Content displayed on Your Channels, (iii) you have the right and power to license and/or sell such Content, (iv) neither such Content nor your use of Your Channels infringes upon the rights of any third party, (v) you have not granted anyone else the right or authority to act for you in any manner that would conflict with either party’s rights under this Agreement, and (vi) you shall comply with any and all of Google or YouTube’s terms, rules and regulations from time to time.
Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this.... :biggrin:

On Polish youtube community user also found that partnership, I can see that this is not a SCAM but the contract looks ridiculous. I don't recommend this network to anyone.

I don't know... wasn't thinking atm. -_-
Do you know if I could leave the network? I heard that I have 30 days to leave the Network if I want to but how am I suppose to contact them?

The 30 day thing is when you're coming to the end of your 2 years, you need to give them 30 days notice or your contract rolls over.

The 30 day thing is when you're coming to the end of your 2 years, you need to give them 30 days notice or your contract rolls over.
This is something I`m not sure about,
what you just said is what all their contract`s have said.
but when they reply back to comments on their videos , they say there is no lock-in....

I don`t think they know about their own network...

From all of the networks I've heard of they do seem like the worse.They're YouTube page is so inviting and fun looking. I guess they're trying to suck in as many kids who beg their mothers to let them do it.
it`s not the worst "network" I`ve heard of because their is networks owned by 13-16 yr olds who pay-out close to nothing with like a 500$ threshold on earnings, but it`s the worst MCN (Multi-channel Network) As in the worst Tier 1 network, I`ve ever seen with direct CMS access....

it`s not the worst "network" I`ve heard of because their is networks owned by 13-16 yr olds who pay-out close to nothing with like a 500$ threshold on earnings, but it`s the worst MCN (Multi-channel Network) As in the worst Tier 1 network, I`ve ever seen with direct CMS access....
It's fair to say I would run a better MCN than ATV :D

How does a 13 year get their own network anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back