Awesomnesstv just made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzeruda

Reaction score
Well you see,i applied to awesomness tv with my 3erd channel just to see how stupid it was,and i couldn't believe it. It accepted that channel qith a total of 180 views,and 10 subs. The "contract" doesnt even state a payment ,neither how long it is,the contract is literally a kid book . This network is a shame

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
Well you see,i applied to awesomness tv with my 3erd channel just to see how stupid it was,and i couldn't believe it. It accepted that channel qith a total of 180 views,and 10 subs. The "contract" doesnt even state a payment ,neither how long it is,the contract is literally a kid book . This network is a shame
Awesome investigative work! It's nice to know they really ARE scum!

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually have heard from a couple of people that they don't pay you or give you support. They just give you the banner and after the 22nd that will just be pointless then so I wonder what they will do then.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Huh?
Section 4:
4. Revenue Sharing: We will pay you seventy percent (70%) of Net Revenue received by us solely in connection with Your Channels. You also agree that we will not make any payment during any accounting period in which the amount payable is less than One Hundred US Dollars ($100.00);

And Section 8:

8. Term and Termination: The initial term of this Agreement shall be two (2) years from the date of signature of this Agreement

Did you even bother to read it?

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
Huh?
Section 4:
4. Revenue Sharing: We will pay you seventy percent (70%) of Net Revenue received by us solely in connection with Your Channels. You also agree that we will not make any payment during any accounting period in which the amount payable is less than One Hundred US Dollars ($100.00);

And Section 8:

8. Term and Termination: The initial term of this Agreement shall be two (2) years from the date of signature of this Agreement

Did you even bother to read it?
Regardless, hes not the only one to have this issue, there are hundreds, and their facebook page proves that.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Regardless, hes not the only one to have this issue, there are hundreds, and their facebook page proves that.
I don't support them. I'm picking out his invalid points in his OP

Reactions: lolyj

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WARNED: Promoting in irrelevant forums/threads/bypassing promo forums rules
CONTENT REMOVED BY STAFF

Status
Not open for further replies.