Awesomnesstv just made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then Shane explain how lets see how you explain this one remember be specific and logical go on this should be funny coming from you;).
Well you joined a network that is quite frankly terrible and for no reason because they can`t provide you with anything especially since you only get 17 views daily...

And your post that I`m replying to was immature since you`re the one who didn`t understand not me.

Well you joined a network that is quite frankly terrible and for no reason because they can`t provide you with anything especially since you only get 17 views daily...

And your post that I`m replying to was immature since you`re the one who didn`t understand not me.
Wow you're logic is flawless;) one I think they are half decent network yeah they are not the best but you cant say you're poor excuse for a network is any better and they can provide with quite a few things not just money as I could not care less about the money so you wrong there and 17 views yeah small maybe but have all got to start somewhere and immature no I understood you I don't completely agree with you but I like how you assume and jump the conclusion that I don't so I think it is the other way around so I was right it was completely funny I knew you would say something like that so predictable:D;).

Now go do me a favor go bother someone else as we are done here how Vultra got stuck with you as a recruiter I will never know you are so condescending and hypocritical sometimes it is not even funny.

Wow you're logic is flawless;) one I think they are half decent network yeah they are not the best but you cant say you're poor excuse for a network is any better and they can provide with quite a few things not just money as I could not care less about the money so you wrong there and 17 views yeah small maybe but have all got to start somewhere and immature no I understood you I don't completely agree with you but I like how you assume and jump the conclusion that I don't so I think it is the other way around so I was right it was completely funny I knew you would say something like that so predictable:D;).

Now go do me a favor go bother someone else as we are done here how Vultra got stuck with you as a recruiter I will never know you are so condescending and hypocritical sometimes it is not even funny.
First off Vultra isn`t mine, second it has nearly six times the stats buzzmyvideos has , thirdly Vultra is a premium network and has nearly 3 times as much features as buzzmyvideos does.....

First off Vultra isn`t mine, second it has nearly six times the stats buzzmyvideos has , thirdly Vultra is a premium network and has nearly 3 times as much features as buzzmyvideos does.....

Why are you wasting your time arguing with this guy?

One I never said you own anything did you even properly read what I said? Two I don't care much for bragging or boasting just because it has a bigger following doesn't necessarily mean it is better I was right you are dumb*** goodbye;).

Why are you wasting your time arguing with this guy?
He likes to do that type of idiotic thing stick he nose where it is not wanted as the saying goes I don't even know why he bothers;).

Why do you bother posting about it;)?

Ever heard of time wasted is time well spent and what are you doing taking his side? If that is what you are doing as I have done nothing wrong.

Anyway I am done here good bye.

if you think thats a joke, I just got partnered by them with 1 sub 0 views and I didnt even apply to them!?! They tried to claim my backup channel without me even applying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back