YouTube Creator Studio is broken?

F.C.E. 365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi,

If I recall accurately, 2 weeks ago my iOS Creator Studio suddenly broke, I received notifications but if I click on em, at that time the app would simply redirect to a page "No comments Found", or a simple white page.

Starting from 2 days ago, I no longer receive notifications at all. The comments do appear in the Comments section of the app and I am able to reply, and manage the comments, but the notification button shows "0" and clicking it would redirect to a page "There are no notifications".

Of course, I contacted the tech support of YouTube, and I received a message that they'll be working on it and they can't tell how much it would take (pretty much a cooked message).

I also have 2 more channels with separate e-mail addresses, so the issues is not on my channel. Tried iOS 9.3.5, still the same, tried iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1 and different iPhones ranging from 5 to 5S to 6, same issue.

What is wrong with Creator Studio lately?

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hmmm, very strange i haven't encounted this problem on my app but then again im on android. Maybe its an iOS issue?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
mine also glitched up recently i couldnt seem to reply to anyones comments, and when i went into notifications it said there was an error, seems to be okay now though

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I've not had this problem i did have it when i first started yt thought didn't last long