F.C.E. 365

Hi,

If I recall accurately, 2 weeks ago my iOS Creator Studio suddenly broke, I received notifications but if I click on em, at that time the app would simply redirect to a page "No comments Found", or a simple white page.

Starting from 2 days ago, I no longer receive notifications at all. The comments do appear in the Comments section of the app and I am able to reply, and manage the comments, but the notification button shows "0" and clicking it would redirect to a page "There are no notifications".

Of course, I contacted the tech support of YouTube, and I received a message that they'll be working on it and they can't tell how much it would take (pretty much a cooked message).

I also have 2 more channels with separate e-mail addresses, so the issues is not on my channel. Tried iOS 9.3.5, still the same, tried iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1 and different iPhones ranging from 5 to 5S to 6, same issue.

What is wrong with Creator Studio lately?

mine also glitched up recently i couldnt seem to reply to anyones comments, and when i went into notifications it said there was an error, seems to be okay now though

Back