Gaming YouTube Collaboration Group (Any Size any Channel)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello,

I am reaching out to any dedicated YouTuber's of any size or of any channel type who are wanting to collaborate on YouTube projects. We currently have 4 members of the group and we are looking for more people who share a similar passion and can collaborate with like minded individuals. The only initial factor to think about is dedication, it doesn't matter how small or big your channel is, if the content looks like effort has been put in then you will be considered (for example filming a vlog vertically would not be accepted.)

Few notes:
- You need to be 13+
- Have Skype
- Have a YouTube Channel & Make content.

If you are interested or have any questions please comment on this thread and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank You.[DOUBLEPOST=1503849413,1503849195][/DOUBLEPOST]- One final note, the name of the group is called "FancyHat," more will be explained to new people individually as and when they joy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's mainly a YouTube group to help other members within the group with their YouTube and allow everyone to grow, and to essentially build a friendly community of dedicated upcoming YouTube content creators who all share a similar passion. Collaborations can come from anything be it gaming collabs or even more professional series which we will attempt to create as the group expands

Frolace

Reaction score
I'd be happy to participate in the group im 16 make YT videos when I can and have both skype and discord

Reaction score
Hey, I would be interested at that thing. But I´m a german speaking, but my english is decent.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd be happy to participate in the group im 16 make YT videos when I can and have both skype and discord
Thank you for taking an interest in joining our group, all we ask is if you could send us a contact email so we can send over some more contact information privately. Thank You[DOUBLEPOST=1503915569,1503915549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I would be interested at that thing. But I´m a german speaking, but my english is decent.
Thank you for taking an interest in joining our group, all we ask is if you could send us a contact email so we can send over some more contact information privately. Thank You

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I am reaching out to any dedicated YouTuber's of any size or of any channel type who are wanting to collaborate on YouTube projects. We currently have 4 members of the group and we are looking for more people who share a similar passion and can collaborate with like minded individuals. The only initial factor to think about is dedication, it doesn't matter how small or big your channel is, if the content looks like effort has been put in then you will be considered (for example filming a vlog vertically would not be accepted.)

Few notes:
- You need to be 13+
- Have Skype
- Have a YouTube Channel & Make content.

If you are interested or have any questions please comment on this thread and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank You.[DOUBLEPOST=1503849413,1503849195][/DOUBLEPOST]- One final note, the name of the group is called "FancyHat," more will be explained to new people individually as and when they joy
Hey I would like to join your group in collaboration projects. My skype is Slaysfichee. Thank you

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I would like to join your group in collaboration projects. My skype is Slaysfichee. Thank you
Thank you for taking an interest in joining our group, all we ask is if you could send us a contact email so we can send over some more contact information privately. Thank You

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I might be interested in this! Do you have any other gaming PS4 channels in your group?

I'm fairly new still and learning all the ropes as we go on! But I'm def dedicated and planning to go big! (You never know right )

My email is: donhazeon@hotmail.com

Oo and I'm 27 y/o