Dre

starting a new channel and wanting to start a group like the crew and vanoss with his group. No requirements guys and girls welcome. If interested leave a reply. Thanks!

hello[DOUBLEPOST=1503188665,1503188628][/DOUBLEPOST]would you like to collab ? if yes dm me at @karimoyt

Hey I would like to collab with you I have Minecraft, CSGO, TF2, Unturned on PC. My discord is Fichee_slays#9172, and my skype is Slaysfichee

ok[DOUBLEPOST=1503189124,1503189102][/DOUBLEPOST]dm?[DOUBLEPOST=1503189327][/DOUBLEPOST]what does that mean?

hey i'd like to join ya my discord is Minecraftreaperful#4699 my xbox one is Reapertalesans0 my skype is deaththekid7971 and my steam is dante_sacreddeath666 i have minecraft gmod digimonmasters online TF2 CastleCrashers Shovelknight and a few others

hey i'd like to join ya my discord is Minecraftreaperful#4699 my xbox one is Reapertalesans0 my skype is deaththekid7971 and my steam is dante_sacreddeath666 i have minecraft gmod digimonmasters online TF2 CastleCrashers Shovelknight and a few others
what's your channel link?[DOUBLEPOST=1503206684,1503206583][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys I am a new youtuber looking for youtuber friends or just genneral gaming buds :) Check out my channel C (currently I have 33 subs)

some questions that need to be asked here lol on many others behalf.

1. whats the games you are looking to focus on? (need a target audience)
2. whats the limit to the crew?
3. wheres your Channel link?
4. what days are good and bad?
5. Are you and others committed to this desire?

ive done a few of these crews, the majority of the time the crew eventually stops making stuff together, the crew falls apart and goes there own ways. That is a much more common out come to this and it takes alot of commitment and work. alot of people dont have that drive to stay committed so thats always a negative.

I'd be more than happy to join! I just upgraded my PC, I have GMod, Gang Beasts, Golf-It, etc and I plan to buy more depending on whatever people want to see or play. On my Xbox One I have GTA V, Friday the 13th, etc and would also be willing to buy more if needed. I am holding off until I have at least 10 edited videos to start my channel to ensure that I can upload at a consistent pace from the start, but I do have a Twitch account where I just uploaded my first GTA V video a few days ago if you'd like to check thatbout to get a feel for how my videos will look? Just shoot me a dm!

Back