Why Is It Hard To Get Your First 100 Subscribers??

Is it the hardest part to get your first 100 subscriber on YouTube??

• Yes

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friend,

I heard that getting your first 100 subscriber on YouTube is the hardest part to get.So do you agree with this topic??If you than why??.....let me know your opinion about this topic via comment section (Join the poll)

Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: Ewan Wilson

BMHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Since you start off from 0 subs it's really hard to get exposure but when people start subscribing and watching your videos they might share them with their friends so you will get more views which helps you rank better in the search engine. Some channels start to grow fast at even as low as 25-50 subs but people usually say the 100 sub mark is the point where you start to grow faster but it's not guaranteed you will.

Last edited:

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, the hardest part is to master all aspects of making videos. From making content that is engaging, great descriptions, seo, thumbnails, editing to proper marketing. It all costs a ton of time, the recording is the easy part :)
Thanks a lot for the info...:)

I got 21 subs, with one video. it depend how you get ur video out there
That's great....congrats mate....keep up the good work & thanks for sharing your opinion :)

Since you start off from 0 subs it's really hard to get exposure but when people start subscribing and watching your videos they might share them with their friends so you will get more views which helps you rank better in the search engine. Some channels start to grow fast at even as low as 25-50 subs but people usually say the 100 sub mark is the point where you start to grow faster but it's not guaranteed you will.
Thanks...I understand what you say...& I agree with you :)

Reactions: BMHD

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks a lot for the info...:)

That's great....congrats mate....keep up the good work & thanks for sharing your opinion :)

Thanks...I understand what you say...& I agree with you :)
i think hardest part of youtube is getting 0 to 1k subs. because you dont feel like you getting anyway. after 1k you feel great :)

FearTheReaper

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friend,

I heard that getting your first 100 subscriber on YouTube is the hardest part to get.So do you agree with this topic??If you than why??.....let me know your opinion about this topic via comment section (Join the poll)

Thanks a lot :)
Getting your first 100 subs can be difficult, but it really depends on how you start out. If you're a lone wolf then it will indeed be difficult. Especially considering how many YouTubers there are today. However, if you collaborate with others then you will grow much faster. Quality and consistency are also a factor into how fast you grow. If the few people who come across your channel don't like what they see then you won't be gaining too many subscribers. To be honest, it was difficult to get my first 100 subscribers because I was on my own, but my content wasn't of the highest quality either so it was technically my fault. You just have to build up your channel from the ground up, but you also must continue to give it your all. Hard work and dedication pay off in the end. Depending on how much you put into both of these will determine how fast you will reach 100 subs.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's hard if you know how to get the proper exposure. The only way it will be hard is if you expect the subscribers to just all of a sudden come to you. These days, there are so many ways to share your content that getting 100 subscribers can happen in a matter of hours. Problem is, many people (yes, including people here) are not willing to put the effort in promoting and marketing their content. That's no one's fault but their own.

The most difficult part of YouTube is converting views to subscribers. Yes, as mentioned, getting exposure can be easy, but it wouldn't matter one lick if people don't care for your content in the first place. Never fall into the trap of thinking your content is already "good" and "deserves" more subscribers. A lot of times I see people that think they have great content when in fact they have very mediocre and boring content. Always improve your videos and find out what people are interested in. If you don't, then yes, the first 100 subscribers will be a long journey.

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The beginning of your YouTube career is of course the hardest part. It's no set number of subscribers, it's just that initial period of time where you're figuring out how everything works. The first videos you make might have a whole bunch of things wrong with them. Your initial equipment and editing software might be lacking. You might be clueless on how to rank videos in search or attract new views.

Those first videos and the first months are just a learning experience, and so can be quite difficult since you really have no feedback to tell you that someday your channel is going to take off. There comes a point where things start to click and you start to see what strategies work and attract new views/subscribers, and from that point you're able to grow and things get much less stressful - but in the beginning, expect a lot of trial and error.