Who inspired you to start making Gaming Videos? =P Storytime...

MeltedPebbles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My friend and I were messing around a decided to record a video. We never uploaded it but I found it to be a lot of fun and then asked my best friend/girlfriend if she wanted to do it with me xD

MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My friend and I were messing around a decided to record a video. We never uploaded it but I found it to be a lot of fun and then asked my best friend/girlfriend if she wanted to do it with me xD
Nice, getting a girlfriend before you become a basement dweller XD (jk) nice story

Hermitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I had a youtube channel a long time ago, but that channel started in a basic way back in 2011 to late 2012 I was watching pewdiepie playing amnesia, penumbra etc. and I wanted to make a horror gaming channel, but I didn't know what equipment I needed so I used terrible equipment, never kicked off and gave up lol!

MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had a youtube channel a long time ago, but that channel started in a basic way back in 2011 to late 2012 I was watching pewdiepie playing amnesia, penumbra etc. and I wanted to make a horror gaming channel, but I didn't know what equipment I needed so I used terrible equipment, never kicked off and gave up lol!
omg XD maybe it wasn't your thing....although, try not to give up too early if you enjoy it =P