Where to post videos? Effective Keywords? Thanks.

discocar

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm working on a sketch channel, I made videos a while ago then stopped for a while. But trying to get back into it. I never know where I can submit comedy videos to help get viewers. Also what is the most effective way with tagging videos. Does tagging videos really help with the search?

Is it possible to tag a video so well that people will find your video in the search? What happens if the video doesn't really have any specific keywords. Nothing which stands out for example "Jurassic Park Impressions" A video labeled as like that would I assume be easier to find in the search engine.

Here is my Latest video, It's a sketch about a persona trainer, But I really don't know how to promote this, submit it or how to tag it to make is searchable. Thanks!

DrockinVlogs

V.I.P. Member.. Jk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
First off, that was a pretty funny video lol the accents makes it funnier xD I find when tagging videos, you really need to think outside the box. Like the tags should relate to what your video is about, but it doesn't need to necessarily be exactly what it's about if that makes sense?

discocar

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply and checking out the video. I think I know what you mean, It's very hard to do tags which aren't really vague. I guess just tag it with anything. How do you know which tags are searched a lot?[DOUBLEPOST=1478594834,1478594709][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey thanks for the reply and checking out the video. I think I know what you mean, It's very hard to do tags which aren't really vague. I guess just tag it with anything. How do you know which tags are searched a lot?