Whats your most embarrassing filming moment?

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So i thought i would start this thread because it could be interesting! :D

Whats been your most embarrassing moment either when filming or meeting fans etc?

Ill start off - when i was livestreaming Counterstrike (game with guns basically) i remember having a grenade thrown at me and i started chasing the guy to kill him but because i couldnt see through the smoke on my screen i tryed to blow the smoke away.... like in real life.. few seconds later realised i was literally just blowing my monitor, my viewers of over 800 at the time couldnt stop laughing at me as i was obviously very much in shock at my stupidness :D

Look forward too hearing all yours! x Darcy

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Probably when I had to re-record my video three times because I either messed up bad and actually had to reset my Sony Vegas to default settings.
I accidentally double-clicked the side of my different tracks and it messed up the whole thing.

But then again I am only eight days in as well!

Cheers

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Probably when I had to re-record my video three times because I either messed up bad and actually had to reset my Sony Vegas to default settings.
I accidentally double-clicked the side of my different tracks and it messed up the whole thing.

But then again I am only eight days in as well!

Cheers

Haha :D That would have drove me mad! I will check out your channel :)

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Haha :D That would have drove me mad! I will check out your channel :)
Thanks man!
Also I would check out your channel but the link doesn't seem to be working, you should try and fix that so we can check you out!

Regards
Refrigerator

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks man!
Also I would check out your channel but the link doesn't seem to be working, you should try and fix that so we can check you out!

Regards
Refrigerator

Ah thank you! :D have fixed it, although i dont have any videos up atm except a song as i made new one so i could start a fresh :) x

Jdlikefood

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I always have these awkward moments when I am filming and thinking of what to say next and I am just awkwardly staring into space talking to myself.

finallychurro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most awkward moment was when I was talking to my camera and you can hear her in the background saying," Who are you talking to". This was actually on Facebook live lol. I explained and she said,"Delete the video" lol.

oPunkin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think my most embarrassing moment was on my old YT channel. I uploaded this "eating a lemon" video and it was so cringey... Lol:crying:

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Watching the raw footage back before editing out my inane ramblings, so that I can assemble a semi decent video together