Whats your most embarrassing filming moment?

DearDarcy

So i thought i would start this thread because it could be interesting! :D

Whats been your most embarrassing moment either when filming or meeting fans etc?

Ill start off - when i was livestreaming Counterstrike (game with guns basically) i remember having a grenade thrown at me and i started chasing the guy to kill him but because i couldnt see through the smoke on my screen i tryed to blow the smoke away.... like in real life.. few seconds later realised i was literally just blowing my monitor, my viewers of over 800 at the time couldnt stop laughing at me as i was obviously very much in shock at my stupidness :D

Look forward too hearing all yours! x Darcy

Probably when I had to re-record my video three times because I either messed up bad and actually had to reset my Sony Vegas to default settings.
I accidentally double-clicked the side of my different tracks and it messed up the whole thing.

But then again I am only eight days in as well!

Cheers

Probably when I had to re-record my video three times because I either messed up bad and actually had to reset my Sony Vegas to default settings.
I accidentally double-clicked the side of my different tracks and it messed up the whole thing.

But then again I am only eight days in as well!

Cheers

Haha :D That would have drove me mad! I will check out your channel :)

Haha :D That would have drove me mad! I will check out your channel :)

Thanks man!
Also I would check out your channel but the link doesn't seem to be working, you should try and fix that so we can check you out!

Regards
Refrigerator

Thanks man!
Also I would check out your channel but the link doesn't seem to be working, you should try and fix that so we can check you out!

Regards
Refrigerator

Ah thank you! :D have fixed it, although i dont have any videos up atm except a song as i made new one so i could start a fresh :) x

I always have these awkward moments when I am filming and thinking of what to say next and I am just awkwardly staring into space talking to myself.

Most awkward moment was when I was talking to my camera and you can hear her in the background saying," Who are you talking to". This was actually on Facebook live lol. I explained and she said,"Delete the video" lol.

I think my most embarrassing moment was on my old YT channel. I uploaded this "eating a lemon" video and it was so cringey... Lol:crying:

Watching the raw footage back before editing out my inane ramblings, so that I can assemble a semi decent video together

Back