Whats your Channel Trailer like? ... What is in it?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
What have you put in your video for your channel trailer? What sort of things have you said in it? I want to make one but not sure what to do in it. :p Also, whats the best length for the trailer video?

I just made a short montage using a few of my favourite clips from some of my videos, with a tiny bit of text on it for people to read. It got a fairly good response when I uploaded it and posted it on social media :)

As for the length, I don't know what's best but in my opinion keeping it short and sweet is a good idea. Mine is about 1min 15secs.

I think I stopped using an actual channel trailer and just put an actual one of my videos in that spot now.
Yeah up till now iv just done the same, but I keep thinking I should do one lol. :p

I just made a short montage using a few of my favourite clips from some of my videos, with a tiny bit of text on it for people to read. It got a fairly good response when I uploaded it and posted it on social media :)

As for the length, I don't know what's best but in my opinion keeping it short and sweet is a good idea. Mine is about 1min 15secs.
Ill check yours out on your channel and see if it helps me with creating mine. :D Yeah I'm thinking not too long would be best too, but still need to think of stuff to say for a minute video lol. :p thanks

I'd recommend making some sort of video where you talk about what your channel is about while showing some clips of your videos to illustrate your words. I think the most important thing with a channel trailer is to give a comprehensive overview of your channel all the while sparking an interest in the one seeing it :)

Back