Whats your Channel Trailer like? ... What is in it?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What have you put in your video for your channel trailer? What sort of things have you said in it? I want to make one but not sure what to do in it. :p Also, whats the best length for the trailer video?

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I think I stopped using an actual channel trailer and just put an actual one of my videos in that spot now.

Reactions: SeanFace101

lrduffy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I just made a short montage using a few of my favourite clips from some of my videos, with a tiny bit of text on it for people to read. It got a fairly good response when I uploaded it and posted it on social media :)

As for the length, I don't know what's best but in my opinion keeping it short and sweet is a good idea. Mine is about 1min 15secs.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I stopped using an actual channel trailer and just put an actual one of my videos in that spot now.
Yeah up till now iv just done the same, but I keep thinking I should do one lol. :p

I just made a short montage using a few of my favourite clips from some of my videos, with a tiny bit of text on it for people to read. It got a fairly good response when I uploaded it and posted it on social media :)

As for the length, I don't know what's best but in my opinion keeping it short and sweet is a good idea. Mine is about 1min 15secs.
Ill check yours out on your channel and see if it helps me with creating mine. :D Yeah I'm thinking not too long would be best too, but still need to think of stuff to say for a minute video lol. :p thanks

Astinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd recommend making some sort of video where you talk about what your channel is about while showing some clips of your videos to illustrate your words. I think the most important thing with a channel trailer is to give a comprehensive overview of your channel all the while sparking an interest in the one seeing it :)