What's the Longest Break You Have Taken From YouTube?

The kind of content that I make are educational. People subscribing to me is just bookmarking. As a result, I do not notify them when I upload, so it's like I have never updated. But it's growing.

I did have a channel with normal subscribers eagerly waiting for the next upload. I deleted that channel, but I do know how you guys and gals felt in needing to upload weekly.

Honestly? 1 day, due to going out, and another time, when i re-uploaded a video but that doesn't count to taking a break haha, i love making videos, love it! i love making the content i want to make and hopefully, my viewers do too! i like making sure i always have a video ready for each day and that i can bring top quality content to everyone

My longest was two months due to me needing a break because of personal reasons and I only went down from 59 subscribers to 57. But I have started up again recently and I have gained more again and now I'm at 62 subscribers.

The longest break I've taken off of youtube was 3 weeks. I usually upload at least once a week but I had to catch up with my grades so I needed to take some time off of youtube which was really hard for me after being consistent for so long but through it all I noticed who my real supporters were who all supported my break and stayed subscribed until I came back :)

Like a year. I didn't take it seriously until late last year and I usually upload once to three times a week.

Back