What's the Longest Break You Have Taken From YouTube?

FunWithTheBugs

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think around 2 weeks. I do not think it had any visible effect on channel stats. We were also uploading around 2 videos per week (recently just one or less).
I have actually been thinking about going from 2 videos a week to 1.

Helen Czap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't taken a break. I've wanted to before but so many told me to keep being consistent and do not take breaks.

Worldofpossible

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been uploading 2 videos a week consistanly for a few months now and spend hours everyday doing YouTube stuff and trying to grow our channel. I have been thinking about maybe taking a week or 2 off to refresh myself.

What's the longest break you have taken from uploading and why. Did it have any effect on your channel growth, either positive or negative?
So far it's been 2 months, but hey I have law school to consider as well. Recently put some videos up so all good.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've posted twice a week since last August/spetember when I started my schedule. I've missed 3 videos since then. One was because my mic broke, one because it fell on boxing day and didn't have capacity to film, and I think the other one was family stuff

FunWithTheBugs

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've posted twice a week since last August/spetember when I started my schedule. I've missed 3 videos since then. One was because my mic broke, one because it fell on boxing day and didn't have capacity to film, and I think the other one was family stuff
Have you ever thought about posting either less or more on your channel.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Have you ever thought about posting either less or more on your channel.
Twice a week is about all I can manage comfortably at the moment. I did want to do another mid week on a Wednesday, but fitting that in isn't easy. I also thought of maybe having a monthly vlog/behind the scenes video full of bloopers and stuff.

FunWithTheBugs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Twice a week is about all I can manage comfortably at the moment. I did want to do another mid week on a Wednesday, but fitting that in isn't easy. I also thought of maybe having a monthly vlog/behind the scenes video full of bloopers and stuff.
A behine the scenes, vlog type video sounds pretty cool for a cooking type channel!

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
A behine the scenes, vlog type video sounds pretty cool for a cooking type channel!
Yeah I thought so. I was thinking once a month doing a long 40 minute plus video or something. Or break it all down into smaller videos. Not sure yet but the idea is still floating around in my head

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I think my longest break was a month and it was because i didn't knew how to manage my time =(

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
3 days, I don't suggest going on long breaks it can mess up your algorithm.