What's Been Your Biggest Difficulty Youtubing So Far?

And as I predicted, as a follow up to my post, YouTube's bug actually broke hundreds of my videos in a snap. They were working nice before, but now they are displayed incorrectly and viewers can't watch them as intended. Now I have to prepare very long bug report to YouTube with a huge list of broken videos and the hope eventually technical team will look at it, but the chances of it being fixed are almost zero. Well, it happened before, no reason to not happen again! Now this is a rant. I am really disappointed with YouTube at this moment.

I have it pretty easy going most of the time, but some of my vids have 0 views even after weeks. I understand that my new subs wont go back and check all those out, since I make three vids per day, but regularly getting 0-2 views per video on a certain series makes you think if you should quit that series and replace it. I just have 29 subs yet, so it's a problem of not being known enough, not a quality problem.

Either keeping schedule or promotion. By keeping schedule I mean I have none, because I'm not making promises I can't keep due to life, and by promotion I mean I really don't like blowing my own horn about my page, but the people I know who watch me regularly don't share me (which is their perogative~).

For me, it's balancing out my video topics. Trying to balance between talking about topics that I have a passion about without it coming off too much as a political/news channel, as well as finding and attracting viewers for my more "Typical Youtuber" type content, such as vlogs and challenges, etc.

The most difficult thing is being able to make good entertaining content people will want to engage in on a regular basis and having the time to make videos if you're not a full time YouTube creator. However this all comes with much time and effort.
I have to keep reminding myself. You only get out what you put in!

Probably finding more viewers who appreciate the type of content I make. We're slowly moving towards being more kid-oriented content, since puppets for grownups is a little bit of a niche that we haven't gotten to yet, but we're working on building up our audience.

My biggest difficulty is wanting to play the bigger and better games but my pc cannot handle them as it is just a small simple gaming pc... the difficulty here is getting the money to afford a better one XD

I wanted to try and help with a couple suggestions for this problem : have you considered:

- upgrade memory, then video card, then mobo and cpu etc. What I mean is piecemeal upgrades to break the cost up?
- borrowing a friend's more powerful pc just to capture the videos on?
- club together with some mates to buy a more powerful pc to share time on? (i know this one can be difficult)

Just some ideas, you might not have thought of. Hope it helps :)

I wanted to try and help with a couple suggestions for this problem : have you considered:

- upgrade memory, then video card, then mobo and cpu etc. What I mean is piecemeal upgrades to break the cost up?
- borrowing a friend's more powerful pc just to capture the videos on?
- club together with some mates to buy a more powerful pc to share time on? (i know this one can be difficult)

Just some ideas, you might not have thought of. Hope it helps :)

Hey! thankyou for the advice! the top one sounds like the best idea! :D

Sticking to a schedule in light of everything else going on in your life.

I find this hard because for me YouTube is a hobby right now, not a career.

Back