Christoball

Hey guys its christo here
I would like to ask u guys what u use and what i should use. Well i have used movie maker for a while and its great. Its just that it doesnt have features that i want. So what do u guys use for editing?

Thx for all answers

Go for Sony Vegas if using Windows or use Final Cut Pro for Mac :) that's what most of us use and it's really enough :up2:[DOUBLEPOST=1470396468,1470396429][/DOUBLEPOST]//EDIT: Both you can try for 30 days and then buy or find another ways to get them

Depends on what you want to do. I use VSDC Free Video editor which does the basic stuff pretty well, and since the basic stuff is really all I need from my editor, I have been happy with it (It's definitely an upgrade to movie maker though). I don't actually even know what all it can do cause I haven't tried all its features :laugh2:

Sony vegas pro, final cut pro, for mac, or adobe premier pro, all of these are insanly amazing editing progams, I dont have the money for then so I use movie maker and ivsedits for edititng

There is a very good list here you can take a look at:

http://yttalk.com/threads/video-editing-software-list.837/

I personally use Sony Vegas, it's just what I'm used to, and is rather easy to get a handle of, Premier to me seems much sleeker in design and very powerful, and if used with Adobe's other products such as Ae, etc. can be even more useful, I tried it and I am too used to Vegas.

Movie Maker isn't very capable and I highly recommend switching to something else asap. :confused:

Sony Movie Studio Platinum is, for me, a great balance between features and price. Significantly less expensive than Vegas but with enough features to do some good quality editing.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro, but the best free editing software in my opinion is DaVinci Resolve. :)

Back