What should i use?

Christoball

Reaction score
Hey guys its christo here
I would like to ask u guys what u use and what i should use. Well i have used movie maker for a while and its great. Its just that it doesnt have features that i want. So what do u guys use for editing?

Thx for all answers

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Go for Sony Vegas if using Windows or use Final Cut Pro for Mac :) that's what most of us use and it's really enough :up2:[DOUBLEPOST=1470396468,1470396429][/DOUBLEPOST]//EDIT: Both you can try for 30 days and then buy or find another ways to get them

Factually True

I've Got It
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do. I use VSDC Free Video editor which does the basic stuff pretty well, and since the basic stuff is really all I need from my editor, I have been happy with it (It's definitely an upgrade to movie maker though). I don't actually even know what all it can do cause I haven't tried all its features :laugh2:

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have the money I like Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.

AxuzzYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sony vegas pro, final cut pro, for mac, or adobe premier pro, all of these are insanly amazing editing progams, I dont have the money for then so I use movie maker and ivsedits for edititng

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
There is a very good list here you can take a look at:

http://yttalk.com/threads/video-editing-software-list.837/

I personally use Sony Vegas, it's just what I'm used to, and is rather easy to get a handle of, Premier to me seems much sleeker in design and very powerful, and if used with Adobe's other products such as Ae, etc. can be even more useful, I tried it and I am too used to Vegas.

Movie Maker isn't very capable and I highly recommend switching to something else asap. :confused:

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sony Movie Studio Platinum is, for me, a great balance between features and price. Significantly less expensive than Vegas but with enough features to do some good quality editing.

Jeeves

The best way to predict the future is to CREATE it
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Adobe Premiere Pro, but the best free editing software in my opinion is DaVinci Resolve. :)