What Is Wrong With My Channel?

iRob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Man I really like where you're heads and the type of content you're producing, I would recommend you try to soften the light source that is hitting you're facing and try to keep some distance between you and the camera and I like the shallow depth of field. I would also try to create a set that matches the techy style I know it's hard but start off small and it will grow as you grow. If you need any help let me know , I'd be happy to help and also in my channel I have good cheap lighting setups
Thank you so much , I will check your channel out to get some help with some lighting and stuff lol

iRob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched as much of the iPhone/Samsung video as I could. I think you have potential. need to work on your dialog. I have some trouble with that as well. don't try to do it all in one take, if you say a point, and it doesn't feel right or doesn't seem like it was delivered well or you stumbled over something you were trying to say. just pause and say it again, try saying it different ways. when you go to edit just pick out what you like the best and cut the bad takes out. once you start getting the feeling for editing it you don't worry about it as much.

iv found studying my watch time analytics to be very helpful in improving my video's it only takes a few seconds of dead time where your not showing something new or introducing new information for viewers to start loosing interest.
Thank you so much for the tips I really appreciate you taking your time to review my channel thanks so much for the help.