What it is that inspires YOU to make your next hot video.

• A. I talk to other's for inspiration or ideas

• B. I watch movies or youtube video's for inspiration and ideas

• C. I just open a book and keep writing ideas down to i land on a good one!

• D. All of the above

• E. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

iimjoeyy

Hey YTtalk friends! I want to know what it is that inspires YOU to make your next hot video.
Do you talk to others for ideas?
Do you watch other Youtube video's for inspiration?
Do you just write down a bunch of random ideas until you hit one you like?
We all get hit with "Creators Block" which is when we can not think of any new fresh ideas for a video.
Post what you do to get past creators block here so we can help each other out and give each other tips!
Looking forward to all your fresh ideas!

Hey YTtalk friends! I want to know what it is that inspires YOU to make your next hot video.
Do you talk to others for ideas?
Do you watch other Youtube video's for inspiration?
Do you just write down a bunch of random ideas until you hit one you like?
We all get hit with "Creators Block" which is when we can not think of any new fresh ideas for a video.
Post what you do to get past creators block here so we can help each other out and give each other tips!
Looking forward to all your fresh ideas!
My music is what inspires me to make my next videos. I don't talk to others about ideas, but I do talk to them about what I think about introducing or doing certain things that I've already thought about. I can't really say that I've gotten inspiration from other YouTubers' videos. A lot of times, I'll put my ideas on my markerboard and kinda go from there. Tbh, if we're talking about making vlogs or podcasts, I just think of topics in general, whether it be from movies, in my life, stuff I feel strongly about, etc.

I like that you talked about music and also added if it wasn't music, what you would have done. That is awesome that your own music inspires you and I thought about it and I get what you mean by that. For me when I finish my videos I get happy I successfully moved a step forward and want to start the next project. Just seeing what you can do and then trying to do more is fun.

My sub's when I know they want a new video.

And just wanted to make a video that's the reason we started in the first place.
I love doing them so just enjoying it is my motivation I guess haha

I get inspiration from pop culture like Tv adverts, films and comic books.
Talking with my buddies can often give me ideas with the amount of cr@p that spurs outta my mouth lmao.
And other Ideas come to me when I'm doing house work, and cleaning jobs at work.
Sometimes my best materiel gets filmed when I haven't got a single idea in my head.

I think other you tubers inspired me to start daily vlogging and just the enjoyment of doing it keeps me inspired

Back