What do you use to record? (Gamers)

I use Dxtory to record and then Sony Vegas and Audacity to do my video/audio editing.
@Owlins you can easily use Audacity for noise removal. You can see it on YouTube how to do it. Totally recommend it

I record my gaming videos with BANDICAM, works so awesome and better than OBS because all of my games are higher graphics or maybe BANDICAM is suitable for my INTEL/AMD graphics. I use audacity to record my voice, it can clear out the noise as well.

For pc i use bandicam/dxtory but i recently actually got a pc capture card which im now beginning to use. I use sony vegas for editing and for console recording the elgato hd 60.

I use bandicam when capturing in pc and an elgato hd60 for my ps4.
Audacity for recording commentary.

And I use Sony movie studio platinum to edit.

I'm dirt poor so I record it off the computer with camtasia (that was a gift), or use a DVD recorder for the console stuff. Can't really afford blowing the amount needed for a capture card or whatever.

I'm dirt poor so I record it off the computer with camtasia (that was a gift), or use a DVD recorder for the console stuff. Can't really afford blowing the amount needed for a capture card or whatever.

Hey man, whatever works ^^
I've seen people who started out filming their screen with a smartphone or the like while gaming, heh.

Back