Personally, I can only watch vlogs when they are fast paced, as well as interesting. If there's frequent breaks in the talking, I tend to just click out unless I really care about the person a lot. For pranks, one person mentioned they should be "mutually enjoyable". No one involved should feel hurt/emotionally attacked.

I would recommend just being original. Don't copy. That's the one thing I keep seeing.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do is to search up pranks that have never been done before and try to make whatever I can possibly think of. Thanks for commenting! Please check out my channel when you have the chance ! I'll check yours out as well thanks again!

Make the prank a good reaction. Make the vlogs interesting by adding segments and/or going to cool places.

I like vlogs! There are actually exactly two content creators that I watch. I watch RomanAtwood daily, but sometimes I'll sneak a little Casey in to. I just like how Roman shares his point of life with this very special message.

I like his pranks too. I just don't like it when they are extremely huge and obviously fake... I hate people that pretend it's real.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do is to search up pranks that have never been done before and try to make whatever I can possibly think of. Thanks for commenting! Please check out my channel when you have the chance ! I'll check yours out as well thanks again!
Thanks, but you have to realize in this forum they have places to "Advertise" Thank you.

I would mostly prefer vlogs over pranks as most (not all) pranks are staged compared to vlogs where it gives me inspiration and also gives me an insight into another human's life. Take someone like CaseyNeistat who is mostly known for his creativity in his vlogs. Not Casey has inspired me to think about what I want to do when I leave school more deeply (I'm in year 8) and is an overall inspiring guy to listen to. If you haven't watched one of his videos his certainly worth your time. He always pushes the point of doing what you want now and not contemplate over it or procrastinate. I've told some people about his journey and some people (parents and friends) really seem to think that it's a good way to go in life but there's always some people that don't think it's such a good idea and they'll end up getting jealous and in some cases becoming haters.

Another example is DailyBumps. These guys are a family of four (Father, Mother, 3 year old boy and 8 month old) who each and everyday express their lives though videos to there huge fanbase of nearly 2 million. This channel is another inspiration of mine when I leave school and start a family. Throughout their 3 years on YouTube they've shared so much with everyone and it's amazing to watch their vlogs everyday.

Wall of text....

Back