Gaming Wanting to start a fun Group of Gamers to Grow our Channels

Marc Quaglia

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Marc (aka Quags) My YT Channel is Quags Games and i have at the time of this posting 386 subs. Im 23 yrs old and looking for someone older than 19 - 20 as i feel we can form a better connection and itll show in videos. Im a PC player and found its more fun to make videos with other people as its fun to feed off of each others excitement.
I play games such as:
- Overwatch,
- Minecraft (trying to get a way from this one)
- GTA V
- Rocket League and many others.
If you check out the channel youll see all the videos haha.
I had a friend i used to collab with but i dont think he and i really vibed well so we ended up not recording together anymore (he had stopped recording)
I really want someone who doesnt have to force a laugh but can naturally be entertaining.

Definitely Check out my videos and let me know what ya think
Send me a message here or to my email.

Talk soon!
Quags
YouTube: QuagsGames
Twitter: QuagsGames

Ceriv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Man I play on PC as well and I have a decent amount of games and I have been looking for someone to start a group with so yeah I don't have that many subscribers but I think you'll help me get off the ground.

Twitter: Ceriv_Official
Youtube: Ceriv

MasterSpy

Reaction score
ill play rocket leauge with u tell me ur steam name!:)

AlexDash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I play Overwatch and GTA V! I just checked out your channel, you have a great personality for youtube. You can contact me on discord (alexdash#0113) or steam (callicks).

TheBiscuitFoundation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, had a look at your channel and I'd be potentially interested in collabing with you. I'm 25 and Scottish.

Have a gander at my vids if you want to kinda gauge whether or not you think we could collab.

Reactions: Marc Quaglia

Marc Quaglia

Reaction score
Hey Man I play on PC as well and I have a decent amount of games and I have been looking for someone to start a group with so yeah I don't have that many subscribers but I think you'll help me get off the ground.
Hey! so your channel link doesnt connect to an actual channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1533229338,1533229144][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, had a look at your channel and I'd be potentially interested in collabing with you. I'm 25 and Scottish.

Have a gander at my vids if you want to kinda gauge whether or not you think we could collab.
Hey! love your channel and great work on the videos. Personally would love to record with you. you got a great attitude toward your gameplays. let me know if you're still interested :) Message me on twitter

Coltenite

Reaction score
I don’t got many subs, I only got 153 subs, and around 80 to 160 views on my uploaded videos. I have been looking for people to collab with for my YouTube channel. Anyone in the comments sections included.

ArziPlays

Reaction score
Hey, i would like to collab with you in a video. What's your discord?

Marc Quaglia

Reaction score
I don’t got many subs, I only got 153 subs, and around 80 to 160 views on my uploaded videos. I have been looking for people to collab with for my YouTube channel. Anyone in the comments sections included.
Hey! I appreciate the interest, but I was hoping to find someone a bit closer to my age as I tend to connect more that way..[DOUBLEPOST=1533316513,1533316480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, i would like to collab with you in a video. What's your discord?
Your youtube link doesnt seem to work?

angelnight133

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man would love to start a group if you're open. You can check out my channels, but solo commentary is something I suck at. I'm much better in a group so they aren't the best I could provide :p