Want some feedback on my latest review video!

Exotik

Reaction score
So my channel has been up for about three weeks, and its been going really well so far (114 subs). Anyway, i was wanting some feedback on my latest headphone review. I spent a long time making it and want some ways to improve!

Video:

JustTyler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would not say these are the best headphones under $200 sorry bud.
It was ok the camera shook a bit which really messed with me.
Also what is that little blur at the bottom of the video. It is really annoying.
You seem like a youtube copy(Austin Evans etc).
I would say branch out and try to be yourself.

Also sometimes when you weird things you use your words in the wrong sense.
Also it seems like you just grabbed the headphones you use and tried to spiff them up to the best headphones under $200.

Exotik

Reaction score
I would not say these are the best headphones under $200 sorry bud.
It was ok the camera shook a bit which really messed with me.
Also what is that little blur at the bottom of the video. It is really annoying.
You seem like a youtube copy(Austin Evans etc).
I would say branch out and try to be yourself.

Also sometimes when you weird things you use your words in the wrong sense.
Also it seems like you just grabbed the headphones you use and tried to spiff them up to the best headphones under $200.
#1 First of all, i never said these were the best headphones under $200. I used a question in the title, which is a lot different than making a claim. At the end of my video, i never claim the headphones are the best under $200. Even if i was making a claim, there are many videos, and sources on the internet that count the HD 598s as the best headphones under $200. You are obviously unaware of what these headphones are and what reputation they have, as you did not give any evidence for why they are not the "Best Headphones under $200"
#2 About the camera problems, i am a beginner so i do acknowledge that the camera work may be a bit shaky.
#3 Just because i make a review does not making me "copy" one of the hundreds of tech youtubers out there.
#4 Can you give me examples of me using in proper English in my video, just so i know what to change in the future.
#5 I just bought these headphones a few weeks ago, so i did not just get some old headphones i use and say best headphones under $200.

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I personally think it looks pretty good.
The video does seem a little generic with the dubsteb, and the intro with the dubstep, i dont really know, just something like that gives me the "generic" video feeling.
pretty well edited.
put together well.
the shakyness didnt really mess with me too much. but it kinda bothers me a little.

overall if i were to rate this video on a scale from 1-10, Id give it a 7/10

reasons for rating:
generic like
a little shaky

but overall an OK video

Exotik

Reaction score
I personally think it looks pretty good.
The video does seem a little generic with the dubsteb, and the intro with the dubstep, i dont really know, just something like that gives me the "generic" video feeling.
pretty well edited.
put together well.
the shakyness didnt really mess with me too much. but it kinda bothers me a little.

overall if i were to rate this video on a scale from 1-10, Id give it a 7/10

reasons for rating:
generic like
a little shaky

but overall an OK video
How could i try and make the video a little less generic in the future? Any little things would be much appreciated!

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How could i try and make the video a little less generic in the future? Any little things would be much appreciated!
i honestly couldn't help you with that too much cause i dont do your type of videos.
but if you want, try and use something other than dubstep, thats probably the most generic it could get. ** little note** That doesn't mean to stop using it in general just use it less.
now using something close to dubstep is fine or just a different genre in music would be better.
i'm not too sure what else i could do to help... maybe try and use more shots of the product than just like 5-10 repeating shots, maybe show how much the sound leaks out of the headphones.
if i think of anything else ill requote you so youll be upddated.

Exotik

Reaction score
i honestly couldn't help you with that too much cause i dont do your type of videos.
but if you want, try and use something other than dubstep, thats probably the most generic it could get. ** little note** That doesn't mean to stop using it in general just use it less.
now using something close to dubstep is fine or just a different genre in music would be better.
i'm not too sure what else i could do to help... maybe try and use more shots of the product than just like 5-10 repeating shots, maybe show how much the sound leaks out of the headphones.
if i think of anything else ill requote you so youll be upddated.
Thanks for all the advice, really appreciate it!