Liam Dixon

Hey I'm new here just got this. Im almost at 1K Subscribers so I'm waiting to Collab with someone to help me get their and to get some youtube friends :) Please get back to me if you're interested!

Welcome to the Forum Liam! checked out your channel and you're very good at vlogging. you made me laugh and kept me entertained. A little more experience and you'll be like casey neistat and peter mckininin. Keep it up. Oh ya and I hope someone colabs with you.

Hello, welcome to the forums. My name is Viktor and i'm very interested with your offer. I'm a growing youtuber and you could say im "producing" world of warcraft music videos/cinemetics. Recently started series of episodes, and the idea behind it , is to make level's 1-100 in cinematics, with voice-overs and everything, transforming my journey into a movie. I'm also looking for people to partner with, this way we will increase our viewings and help each other, making our work more efficient and effective.

Hey I'm new here just got this. Im almost at 1K Subscribers so I'm waiting to Collab with someone to help me get their and to get some youtube friends :) Please get back to me if you're interested!
There is actually a section for collaborations here! You will probably have better luck there! Here is just for introductions :) why don’t you tell us more about yourself- you aren’t just numbers! :)

Hey man I'm very interested in this I've been looking to collab with someone what kind of collaboration are you looking for what kind of video do you want to make together

Back