ClickLoadLaugh

Reaction score
Hi! I'm planning on starting up my vlog channel soon but I don't have any ideas! Does anyone have any? If so, please reply with any you might have! It would help a lot!

JackyPlus2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
You could ease into it by maybe making a day in the life (like what you do on a typical day) or go do something exciting and vlog that adventure (hike?).

ClickLoadLaugh

Reaction score
You could ease into it by maybe making a day in the life (like what you do on a typical day) or go do something exciting and vlog that adventure (hike?).
I just want to sit in front of the camera and talk about a subject. That kind of vlog. Do you have any ideas for something like that?

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe sit down and draw up a list of topics / activities you're interested in first, then do a few practive videos to get a feel for each one then go with whatever you enjoy the most! Can't hurt to ask your friends and family what they think too!

Either way, good luck!

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
What excites you? Do that stuff. The viewers of youtube love excitement..doesn't matter what you're doing. You could take a dump excited and people will be like OMG LOOK AT THIS lol

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, welcome. Moved this to the ideas / planning forum. :)

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the greatest of respects, If you have nothing interesting to do or say, please take up a hobby or something to make vlogs more interesting ^^

JoycelynsLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just want to sit in front of the camera and talk about a subject. That kind of vlog. Do you have any ideas for something like that?
I used to watch supermac18 and he used to do videos in which he talks about things that's going on in his life, etc.