Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is this no longer allowed on YouTube?? Saw some videos about it, but they are a few years old. Can't find anything recent. Was it discontinued because it is considerded spamming?? Very curious, any info would be helpful. Thanks!!

MisterJDiggidy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah I'm 99% sure it is no longer there because I've looked around quite a bit to try and find it. It's kind of a shame that they discontinued it though, it was a good way to encourage viewer participation and stuff like that. I think they did discontinue it bc of spam, because big youtubers probably got spammed with responses after every video they did :/

Reactions: Fee007

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i have been struggling with this for a long time, and i can't quite figure out how it works. People say use video response in your videos, But how can i do that. Normally it would come up on the right next to the Box comments, But for some reason it dosent come up when i look at it. why is this because i have no idea. :) Also do any of you guys know how to put a signature at the end of each video that you do, My friend told me about it but i still have no idea how to do it lol :D I just need help with how to create a video response, and how to put a signature at the end of each video.

So do any of you know how to do this? :)

Hope you're day went well :)

Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah...I suspect there was a lot of spamming going on.I agree, that is a shame. Thank you so much for the information.:)

Reactions: MisterJDiggidy

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Video responses haven't been available for a very long time now.

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

MisterJDiggidy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah...I suspect there was a lot of spamming going on.I agree, that is a shame. Thank you so much for the information.:)

Yep! No problem. It would be cool if they brought that back, like people could enable it if they wanted. I would like that.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the main YouTube Forum. =)

I remember getting video responses on my old channel. I thought they were pretty cool, but it was a bit of a pain to always need to manually accept/reject them. I can see how it could get abused, but it used to be that the creator could reject the video response if they didn't find it related to their content (at least that's how it was when I received video responses). :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1470023411,1470019980][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi @Pierre Maynard, I've merged your thread with this Video Responses discussion thread. =)

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've moved this to the main YouTube Forum. =)

I remember getting video responses on my old channel. I thought they were pretty cool, but it was a bit of a pain to always need to manually accept/reject them. I can see how it could get abused, but it used to be that the creator could reject the video response if they didn't find it related to their content (at least that's how it was when I received video responses). :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1470023411,1470019980][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi @Pierre Maynard, I've merged your thread with this Video Responses discussion thread. =)
Okay then thank you Katy :) and wait really i never knew that wow okay im glad there's no video response then.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Delightfully Dumb

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a real shame they got rid of video responses. That would be a great way to further create a community and connect with your viewers. Fingers crossed YouTube brings that option back or something similar.