Laura Pierson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello everyone I was wondeing if you could help me with some video ideas. I'm a college student at Grand Valley State University and live in the dorms so I almost never have any good lighting to work with. My channel is primary a lifestyle vlog like Zoella and Aspyn Ovard's but I'm open to any ideas you may have.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello everyone I was wondeing if you could help me with some video ideas. I'm a college student at Grand Valley State University and live in the dorms so I almost never have any good lighting to work with. My channel is primary a lifestyle vlog like Zoella and Aspyn Ovard's but I'm open to any ideas you may have.
Find a porcupine and headbutt it on the quills on camera, try to get this in slow motion... If you could mount a GoPro on the porcupine this would be even better. Then do a vlog with the spikes stuck in your head

Reactions: Crown

Seano1

I've Got It
Reaction score
Video ideas:
Going back to college vs high school.
Steps to survive college.
College horror stories.
How to dress in college.

Reactions: Laura Pierson

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think all the college ideas are great. You have a perfect demographic, and they all want advice on how to do things, etc. I would say anything on a budget for college students would be terrific (since college students aren't known for having a ton of money), or organization (since the dorms are crowded).