Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Is there any Tuber you think deserves more notoriety? Doesn't have to be some friend in this forum or even a YouTuber that small. There may be someone that has 1 Million subscribers but barely gets the views they use to.

So, who do you have in mind, and what are their numbers now?
Well, you're easily on my list, for sure! I'm also a big fan of @Azren the Language Nerd - he makes educational content entertaining and engaging and definitely deserves more!

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A guy I keep my eye on who I first met on here is Spookie he does a lot of different things so you are bound to find something you will like.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only YouTuber in my list who I think should be bigger is SoundManCA. His is a custom car stereo installer. But I think he could be a comedy actor.

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
To be completely honest I feel as if I am underrated. I make great vlogs :D, But mainly because I put a lot of work into my channel. Aside from myself Adrenaline Addiction is a very underrated channel as well.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is starting to turn into a self-promotion thread, and therefore, it has been locked. Self-promotion on the forum is strictly disallowed in order to keep the forums clean and useful for everyone.

Reactions: Riddikore and Crown
Status
Not open for further replies.