Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm pretty sure, if prompted, we could make an extensive list of YouTubers we feel are "overrated", who don't live up to the hype surrounding them, all that nonsense.
But I'm not here to talk about that. I want positivity!

We've all (probably) subscribed to someone who makes groundbreaking content but doesn't seem to be recognised as much as others. And I would love to know who those people are!

Who do you feel is underrated as a YouTuber and why? Do you follow someone amazing who you feel deserves more subs or credit? Maybe it's even someone in this forum! Let's spread the love.

Btw, this is not an excuse to crap over other YouTubers. You don't need to bring others down to big up someone else. Let's just talk about people we like and save the hate for our diaries!

Reactions: CMTXRATED and Tomba

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey!

That's really awesome, I hope you find some awesome YouTubers, I know for a fact there are many YouTubers here that should have more recognition.
Good luck on the hunt!

Regards
Tomba

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I guess it depends on what you consider underrated if we look at pewdiepie's almost 50mil subs it could be a long.... list. I enjoy CarlSagan42, he's got some 100k subs but he only does Mario Maker videos (more or less). Pretty professional at it -- speed runner and whatnot so entertaining content for that game.

Ice_Poseidon, not really your typical youtuber since he's like top 100 twitch streamers, but he does vlog on the tube and he's got a pretty fun "jacked up on cocaine" personality.

Cow Chop.. collab project between some larger youtubers, but pretty damn funny content (tho mainly like the Amazon and the Wrong Side of YT series)

just to name a couple not massive tubers...

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Just listing a few off the top of my head: Chase vs. Everything, he makes super artsy videos (think like Connor Franta), Jayveetee who's really funny and I actually found on another YouTube forum, You Suck at Cooking, and JeffreyFever

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I'm pretty sure, if prompted, we could make an extensive list of YouTubers we feel are "overrated", who don't live up to the hype surrounding them, all that nonsense.

We've all (probably) subscribed to someone who makes groundbreaking content but doesn't seem to be recognised as much as others. And I would love to know who those people are!

Who do you feel is underrated as a YouTuber and why? Do you follow someone amazing who you feel deserves more subs or credit? Maybe it's even someone in this forum! Let's spread the love.

Btw, this is not an excuse to crap over other YouTubers. You don't need to bring others down to big up someone else. Let's just talk about people we like and save the hate for our diaries!
Yeh I follow quite a few smaller youtubers. They seem more down to earth

Gametrix

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

so im not saying this because of me. I have been told by 100's of people that my channel is sooo underrated. I honestly just do this for fun but everyone keep saying that my videos are very good and that i could hang with the popular lets players. I still think that i have room to improve but it just about fun for me.

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A Friend is pretty chillaxed. He's a Runescape content creator.
Oh and Uberhaxornova.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just listing a few off the top of my head: Chase vs. Everything, he makes super artsy videos (think like Connor Franta), Jayveetee who's really funny and I actually found on another YouTube forum, You Suck at Cooking, and JeffreyFever
I follow Jay myself, his content is very well made and he easily deserves more!

so im not saying this because of me. I have been told by 100's of people that my channel is sooo underrated. I honestly just do this for fun but everyone keep saying that my videos are very good and that i could hang with the popular lets players. I still think that i have room to improve but it just about fun for me.
It's super cool that you've been getting positive comments like that on your channel, I've had similar feedback myself in the past. But are there any YouTubers that you feel that way about?

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Reaction score
Is there any Tuber you think deserves more notoriety? Doesn't have to be some friend in this forum or even a YouTuber that small. There may be someone that has 1 Million subscribers but barely gets the views they use to.

So, who do you have in mind, and what are their numbers now?

Status
Not open for further replies.