I use it all the time now. It's perfect, especially for adding tags that can get me more views. Tag explorer is absolutely amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone to get their stuff out there.

I used the free version for a while but realized that it wasn't giving me all the content that I wanted so upgraded to the PRO version for about $5.60US ($7ishCAN) and don't regret it! It opened up a lot of searchability in my videos and I feel like I have a far greater understanding of how to tag my videos appropriately and it gives me a bunch of cool features. Even if I'm a super small channel - I still enjoy it!!

See wen I add annotations to my videos using it, does it make a new version of the video with them in it for me to upload? or does it just update the current video?

See wen I add annotations to my videos using it, does it make a new version of the video with them in it for me to upload? or does it just update the current video?
annotations and cards are done via youtube, not to the video itself -- so it doesn't make a new version of the video; it just adds additional elements while the video plays in youtube.

annotations and cards are done via youtube, not to the video itself -- so it doesn't make a new version of the video; it just adds additional elements while the video plays in youtube.
ah that's good then as the video wont have to start from beginning in terms of views, likes, etc.. :D :D Thanks :p

ah that's good then as the video wont have to start from beginning in terms of views, likes, etc.. :D :D Thanks :p
right! And if you don't like your existing annotations or cards, you can change them as you want -- and the video stays the same, so you can track whether your new annotations or cards are more or less effective.

So that's me just started using it a bit and I have to say.. its pretty good man :D :D Lots of cool features and tools :D The tag suggestions, etc.. are brilliant :D Shame it doesn't work on Internet Tubby Buddy is awesome so ill just jump onto chrome wen uploading or editing a video :D :D

Yea it's awesome for sure! Especially for newer channels; there's so many features on there, but tagging in particular has helped a great deal

Back