SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone use "Tube Buddy"? I just seen an ad here on this website and had a look at the home page of it and it says I can manage all my videos, thumbnails, comments, etc.. in one interface and also that it integrates in with my YouTube account. :p Is it any good? or Is it easier just to use the actual YouTube website itself t manage my content?

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
I use it daily (the free version anyway). It makes checking video and channel statistics much, MUCH easier. In my opinion, it's what YouTube for creators should be

Last edited:
Reactions: SeanFace101

DBA

I've Got It
Reaction score
I use it for the annotation templates (perfect for end cards), tags, and a few other things. Still haven't decided if it's worth the money.

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it's worth the money. I do the $20 monthly plan. It has really helped me out with statistics and such!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
its good, but stick with the free version until you have over 30 videos. then the features you pay for are really worth it

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well damn.. now that ya'll talk about this thing that i hear for the first time i have to check it out cuz i thought someones just looking for a youtube friend a.k.a tube buddy? Anyways have a great day everyone.

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you all can, please talk with Tubebuddy on twitter, etc., They OFTEN have discounts, trial periods, etc., where you can get some of the more advanced features for a lower price than what's on their website. They really want people to realize what they offer and then understand that value.

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Tubebuddy and is such a life saver, even in the free version. One of the most valuable things is the tag explorer because it can give you the rating for every keyword you enter and, even if maybe that isn't 100% accurate, it gives you a good starting point for considering some tags instead of others.
Also there is the possibility to edit CC, annotations and cards at the moment of the upload, while without TB you should reopen the video manager and spend some more time.
Is incredible!

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Anyone use "Tube Buddy"? I just seen an ad here on this website and had a look at the home page of it and it says I can manage all my videos, thumbnails, comments, etc.. in one interface and also that it integrates in with my YouTube account. :p Is it any good? or Is it easier just to use the actual YouTube website itself t manage my content?
As said before, it's tag explorer feature is REALLY helpful. It has helped me to rank very well in search for such a small channel. I'm using the free version, haven't found the need to upgrade (price is kind of steep).