Take A Picture of Your Recording Setup :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
My current setup is for animation and music production, if I record video it's usually with my Galaxy S3 camera.
There's also more to the left and right but didn't include it in this photo, it's just a guitar, amp, a kinect, and some useless other junk like controllers.
wow, what inch is that monitor? It looks ginormous!

Molitor

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My current setup is for animation and music production, if I record video it's usually with my Galaxy S3 camera.
There's also more to the left and right but didn't include it in this photo, it's just a guitar, amp, a kinect, and some useless other junk like controllers.
What program do you use for music production? Also are those both Novation Launchpads on the desk and table?[DOUBLEPOST=1406709825,1406709712][/DOUBLEPOST]Panogramifography.jpg

This is my home for audio and video editing as I record the videos in various locations. On the left is my full guitar rig featuring my pedalboard (my baby/angel) and then to the right is a DIY vocal iso booth, some synth/keys and my producers chair and desk avec some more midi controllers/guitars/monitors/etc.

BronySinc

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
What program do you use for music production? Also are those both Novation Launchpads on the desk and table?[DOUBLEPOST=1406709825,1406709712][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 21497

This is my home for audio and video editing as I record the videos in various locations. On the left is my full guitar rig featuring my pedalboard (my baby/angel) and then to the right is a DIY vocal iso booth, some synth/keys and my producers chair and desk avec some more midi controllers/guitars/monitors/etc.

They're both Novation Launchpads, ones an S and one's an original. I use Ableton Live 9 to produce.

Last edited:

Brock Johnson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Here's my setup:

21.5" iMac (maxed out)
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL (Recording Interface for drums)
Samson 8 mic kit pack
Nikon D5000
2 GoPro's (mounted on the walls)
Tama Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Evans Drumheads

Reactions: Molitor

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I wish my setup was all in one room but i will post a pic. But i film In a room with Two photo lights and my nikon now and then i might just my rode video pro mic. To edit i use a macbook pro.

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
IMAG0266.jpg
My setup is pretty damn classy, guys. XD

Okay, I have...

-A Blue Yeti with Popfilter (On a rubik's cube)
-A Canon M500
-Computer
-Screen for Computer
-Sunkist
-4-Star Dragonball
-Tank

Molitor

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Here's my setup:

21.5" iMac (maxed out)
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL (Recording Interface for drums)
Samson 8 mic kit pack
Nikon D5000
2 GoPro's (mounted on the walls)
Tama Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Evans Drumheads
Pretty cool setup, what are you using for overheads?