My current setup is for animation and music production, if I record video it's usually with my Galaxy S3 camera.
There's also more to the left and right but didn't include it in this photo, it's just a guitar, amp, a kinect, and some useless other junk like controllers.
my_setup_as_of_july_12_th__2014_by_bronysinc-d7qdy8k.jpg
wow, what inch is that monitor? It looks ginormous!

My current setup is for animation and music production, if I record video it's usually with my Galaxy S3 camera.
There's also more to the left and right but didn't include it in this photo, it's just a guitar, amp, a kinect, and some useless other junk like controllers.
my_setup_as_of_july_12_th__2014_by_bronysinc-d7qdy8k.jpg
What program do you use for music production? Also are those both Novation Launchpads on the desk and table?[DOUBLEPOST=1406709825,1406709712][/DOUBLEPOST]Panogramifography.jpg

This is my home for audio and video editing as I record the videos in various locations. On the left is my full guitar rig featuring my pedalboard (my baby/angel) and then to the right is a DIY vocal iso booth, some synth/keys and my producers chair and desk avec some more midi controllers/guitars/monitors/etc.

What program do you use for music production? Also are those both Novation Launchpads on the desk and table?[DOUBLEPOST=1406709825,1406709712][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 21497

This is my home for audio and video editing as I record the videos in various locations. On the left is my full guitar rig featuring my pedalboard (my baby/angel) and then to the right is a DIY vocal iso booth, some synth/keys and my producers chair and desk avec some more midi controllers/guitars/monitors/etc.

They're both Novation Launchpads, ones an S and one's an original. I use Ableton Live 9 to produce.

Last edited:
Here's my setup:
DEMhTL6.jpg

21.5" iMac (maxed out)
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL (Recording Interface for drums)
Samson 8 mic kit pack
Nikon D5000
2 GoPro's (mounted on the walls)
Tama Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Evans Drumheads

I wish my setup was all in one room but i will post a pic. But i film In a room with Two photo lights and my nikon now and then i might just my rode video pro mic. To edit i use a macbook pro.
img1407378123120.jpg

Here's my setup:
DEMhTL6.jpg

21.5" iMac (maxed out)
Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL (Recording Interface for drums)
Samson 8 mic kit pack
Nikon D5000
2 GoPro's (mounted on the walls)
Tama Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Evans Drumheads
Pretty cool setup, what are you using for overheads?

Back