Sub4sub groups on Facebook

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, joined some groups on facebook, hoping they'd actually help me in terms of getting better and natural growth. Nope. Sub4sub4days. Halp.

Anyone else had this problem?

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Pretty much every Facebook group is a dumping ground, I witnessed groups called "Youtube Free Spam" and stuff like this. Shivers.

Reactions: Lekjih

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I hate this whole thing, the whole sub4sub culture just CONFUSES ME... I'M SO CONFUSED... What do these kids think they're going to get out of having 10k subs and like, 2-10 views per video?! absolutely nothing... I'm baffled.
It's unavoidable at this point though, the best thing to do is ignore those kinds of groups and people and just try to build a brand on your own...

Reactions: Gaijillionaire

BanterDays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub 4 Sub is the worst thing to get involved in!

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
sub4sub is inflated growth with no payoff or benefit. Even you somehow managed to forge 10k fake subs from sub4sub, YouTube won't promote your channel anymore than it was before you were doing sub4sub.

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's amusing me that this has been moved to strategies when I was having a bit of a rant xD

Donald Forward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I use to do the sub4sub thing but i lost interest because it didnt helped me at all. I kept losing subscribers i sub4sub for and my views was not very impressive so i stop doing that and i must say it helped me

Kosmog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there YTTalk,

Are you using or have you used weird facebook groups for subscribers ?
I know there are many 'subscriber 4 subscriber' groups created on facebook, but I feel they are just 'fake' subscribers and won't get you views, likes & comments. They won't help you to create a community where you can share your passion.

Reactions: ChrisLegend