Sub4sub groups on Facebook

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends. I make videos about coffee and I've joined a bunch of groups about coffee that have done well. Now groups about youtube videos are all junk I've learned. I just avoid those

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
avoid sub for sub. It does not give you subscribers that are interested in the content you post. Its the worst way to gain a following. What good is 1000 subs if you only get 10 views because of the fact you got in random peeps with no interest in your content what so ever? id rather have 100 subs with 50 views, cuz that will get you much further in the long run.
dont get me wrong, im no pro at all, as i just started on YouTube myself, but sub for sub is bad. Just think about it.
I use Facebook groups to share video's and try and attract new subs that way without asking for sub for sub. That way, if someone from Facebook subs, they are actually interested in what you offer.

Kosmog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I unjoined every sub4sub groups. It's a bad idea. They are full of video spamming.

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I HATE Sub4Sub i have alot of those groups and they actually do get me some natural growth, but once and a while someone asks me sub4sub. so...

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I hate this whole thing, the whole sub4sub culture just CONFUSES ME... I'M SO CONFUSED... What do these kids think they're going to get out of having 10k subs and like, 2-10 views per video?! absolutely nothing... I'm baffled.
It's unavoidable at this point though, the best thing to do is ignore those kinds of groups and people and just try to build a brand on your own...
It also kills a channel as part of the algorithm pushing videos up includes what percentage of subscribers watched. So if you sfs to infinity and get 15 views on a video it's actually much worse than having 5 subscribers and 15 videos. Oh well that's kids for ya