Struggling to grow my channel's audience

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This summer I finally committed to my YouTube channel. I have decided to make new videos every week and have been creating adventure Vlogs as a way to achieve this. I'm proud of my content and feel people will really enjoy my videos but I'm struggling to gain any real momentum and find an audience.

I am hoping I can use this forum for feedback and suggestions on how I can improve. Any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance.

-Shawn

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think thee is anything to really change. Your videos are interesting, your editing is on point, and the videos are not too long. I think you are just struggling because you are such a small channel and people are not seeing you. I honestly don't know how to become more noticeable on YouTube, though.

Reactions: ShawnMcCallum

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think thee is anything to really change. Your videos are interesting, your editing is on point, and the videos are not too long. I think you are just struggling because you are such a small channel and people are not seeing you. I honestly don't know how to become more noticeable on YouTube, though.
Thanks for the kind words Lize! I'm not sure how to become more noticeable either, outside of getting more subscribers but that's kind of a paradox...