Social media networks?

Chris and Nima

I've Got It
Reaction score
How many different social media networks do you maintain to promote you YouTube channel? Just curious because it can be exhausting.

Time Jacker

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
One at the moment - Twitter. I don't have the time to deal with others, as much as I can see the potential benefit. I do one, and do it well, instead of half doing loads.

Reactions: Chris and Nima

rmenga4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Facebook and Twitter for promoting my videos, but most of the time, I use Twitter.

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I use my personal Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, Instagram, snapchat and so many others to promote my content [emoji23][emoji23] I need help

PocketPaul

PocketGamer & Professional Rambler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Snap chat,Twitter ,Instagram. Twitter is defiantly were most of my time is invested in. But i get a few views via Instagram too. Just got Snapchat which is more just involvement with fans tbf! :)

RATTLED

I'm the one who knocks.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't really use them to promote my channel as such, I just use twitter and snapchat alongside my YouTube account really, I use reddit too but only in certain places and i have my own blog as well.

aarondafish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How many different social media networks do you maintain to promote you YouTube channel? Just curious because it can be exhausting.
I kinda just use whatever's popular really, and i try to interact with the community and stay active! :D

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I see loads of people here use Twitter. Is it better that Facebook for promotion? I have no experience with it since in Belgium Twitter is hardly used...
I think its good for sharing with your family and friends, but not for pages as no one really uses it anymore :p