Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I think this is so cool that you're doing this! Way to be generous and not expect stuff in return from everyone! So cool! I would love a shout out if you have room in one of your upcoming videos! I check out your channel too and it seems really good! :)

Hooba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have time would you please give a shout out for my channel? I would appreciate it greatly!

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll be sure to check you guys out. Doing a new video Sunday.[DOUBLEPOST=1480793136,1480739060][/DOUBLEPOST]New video dropping tomorrow.

Pheelyks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey, I'd be down. I do as best I can and am constantly learning to do it better. If you don't think I have enough quality enough for a shoutout if you get around to checking me out, I'd appreciate if you DM'd me to tell me how I could improve.

xomegaxz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks man! I would love a shoutout since my channel is very very small.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No problem, got a new video dropping Sunday as usual I'll be checking everyone out soon.

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
i hope i didn´t get buried in this thread.
im just gonna say that i would still greatly appreciate a shoutout even tho im no gamer

Reactions: GucciCarry

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi @GucciCarry, I'm here to say that you are an awesome individual. I've already been invited to join in on "Shoutout Sunday's" by people commenting on my videos, telling me to "Subscribe for a chance to be shouted out!" - This entire concept of hosting a shoutout show with the only real intention of growing your own channel is really manipulative and morally wrong to me.

YOU sir, have taken the core concept of a shoutout show, removed your own personal gain, and as a result, I have huge respect for you. :)

Thank you for being an awesome individual who is interested in helping out the small YouTube community, don't change when you hit the millions! :D

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have no intentions of changing. I've always enjoyed helping people out even tho I have a trolling attitude in a lot of my videos with my friends I'm generally a good person. I'm fed up with a lot of these Youtubers doing this lowkey sub4sub stuff so I decided to bring in my way of doing it.

Reactions: Ncommunicado