matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude this is what YouTube needs more people like you to make more people live the dream of having people care for u and want to watch your people and know that people look up to you. I'm giving u a sub becasue you are a great person for this and deserve it and if u are still giving shout outs please check out my channel but it's not necessary but thanks so much for bring hope to these small gaming channels.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No problem at all guys. I will try my best to get to everyone that deserves it but usually when I put out a video I already have a couple channels done. I do 3 - 4 channels per week.[DOUBLEPOST=1480271572,1480201853][/DOUBLEPOST]Latest shout out vid is up.

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i hope i get a shout out soon this series is great

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there bro, I know it's a long shot but if you every run out of entries can you give mine a chance?

I feel my videos are getting better and I think I can entertain the masses.
Thank you very much for your time.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll check you guys out. Like I said I get a lot of requests so I can't do everyone in one week :p.

Saolin Army

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats is so kind and awesome from you to do that, not much people do that nowadays.

You can check out my channel if you wish and i really hope you do like the content.

I am interested of being 1 of the shoutouts.

Thank you in advanced for being so helpfull, and doing this! :D

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never participated in a shout out. Do not know if it is too late now ;) might be, but I will give it a shot. I play Starbound, just reached 25 subscribers and I put a lot of work into every single video, hopefully a good candidate!

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Never participated in a shout out. Do not know if it is too late now ;) might be, but I will give it a shot. I play Starbound, just reached 25 subscribers and I put a lot of work into every single video, hopefully a good candidate!
I'll check you out man.

thats is so kind and awesome from you to do that, not much people do that nowadays.

You can check out my channel if you wish and i really hope you do like the content.

I am interested of being 1 of the shoutouts.

Thank you in advanced for being so helpfull, and doing this! :D
Agreed. Most people these days just do it thinking they're gaining "subscribers" in reality they're gaining nothing.

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll check you out man.

Agreed. Most people these days just do it thinking they're gaining "subscribers" in reality they're gaining nothing.
But it's nice to feel the great news about ur channel and hearing u say the stuff about our channel makes us feel better

Zacke23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand if im a bit late to this, but if you could possible squeeze me in at somepoint it would mean a lot to me! its nice that you do things like this for smaller youtubers! Just shows that you look out for the smaller guys and girls:)
Thanks!