Gaming Run A Channel With Me!

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys! My name is alilouk! I am a youtuber who currently is sitting at 562 active subs! which is nice! however, I am very busy as I am in the part of life which demands alot of work regarding school work! Therefor, I have decided to start a new channel with someone! Therefor I invite one of you to run a channel with me!

In this channel you can upload anything, we dont need to be in each others videos but it will be OUR channel! So you guys can post anything you like and think other people will enjoy!

I am looking at a few factors that will help me choose the perfect person!
1) 14 or over!
2) Rather deep voice! Since I have a pretty light voice so it will be nice to have both!
3) Active and can upload 3-4 times a week.
4) Friendly
5) Good Mic
6) Likes to interact with fans!
7) Any Time Zone
8) Already has a channel ( if not I will need to conduct more tests to make sure you can be a youtuber)
9) Good Person
10) Does not think of YT revenue just yet
11) Respectful
12) Has Skype or Discord
13) Has an active Email!

If you think you meat most requirements please let me know by sending and email which you can find in the about tab on my channel (My channel is Alilouk)! Or you can reply to this thread! Thanks!

P.S. Please make sure to check out my channel to see what I already do to see if you can work with me!

Reactions: Inuhito

Inuhito

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm Inuhito and I would love to work with you on this channel, I meet the majority of the factors.
I am 13 but turn 14 in July, my voice is kind of deep (well at least deeper than yours), I will be able to upload the amount of times you'd like me to, I'd like to say I am friendly also I have quite a good mic. Also, I love to interact with fans, I have a channel although I haven't uploaded on it, I have a skype,

SquigglyMDV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey my Name is Michael I am aged 17 and meet all of the requirements. My Youtube channel is called SquigglyMDV with 700+ Subscribers

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So this will be a completely new channel with completely random videos ? I am just curious :p

SquigglyMDV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah ik

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So this will be a completely new channel with completely random videos ? I am just curious :p
Yes man thats right[DOUBLEPOST=1494568778,1494568707][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey my Name is Michael I am aged 17 and meet all of the requirements. My Youtube channel is called SquigglyMDV with 700+ Subscribers

Hey man!!! Just checked your channel! you seem like a pretty cool dude, so just add me on skype. Im alilouk13

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds Interesting, I'm mainly an Xbox Gamer but I have a good pc setup. I am 14, decently low voice, and a pretty open schedule. I am not that active on my main channel because I am not big enough for it to be worth it but other than that I meet all the requirements.

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds Interesting, I'm mainly an Xbox Gamer but I have a good pc setup. I am 14, decently low voice, and a pretty open schedule. I am not that active on my main channel because I am not big enough for it to be worth it but other than that I meet all the requirements.
hey man thats nice! add me on skype im alilouk13