Royalty Free Music Sites

Looking to do some typical fun sit down videos, tech related stuff and some travel videos in the future.

I like to sit down with a piece of music, and try and figure the video out around that specific piece, with that being said, where do you get commercial free / royalty free music for use?

If you've done something similar to what I mentioned above, can you give me an example of your work?

Hey there! I make similar videos on my channel and I usually get my music from either YouTube by searching copyright free music and filtering the search to uploads from the current week. Other source is soundcloud, up and coming producers are giving away free music to get their work out there so go all in on these sources. I hope this helped you

I use Epidemic Sound (you gotta pay for it or belong to a network where it's a perk). But don't forget YouTube has a decent music library available to creators as well, sound effects too!

Another source: FreeSound.org

There are lots of good YouTube channels that provide copyright free music that I subscribe to! But I'm not gonna give away my faves, because I like to keep them to myself... :devilish2:

(hint: just search Copyright Free Vlogging Music and he'll come up!)

I am so glad that I stumbled upon this thread. I am getting bored with the copyright free music that YouTube provides in the creator studio. I also feel that so many people use that music but it is annoying. I cannot wait to check out some of these sites and start using some new music! :)

I am so glad that I stumbled upon this thread. I am getting bored with the copyright free music that YouTube provides in the creator studio. I also feel that so many people use that music but it is annoying. I cannot wait to check out some of these sites and start using some new music! :)

The one in the list that really impresses me is Netlabels. The audio tracks actually sound like real music

Back