Reviews, get your reviews! Free, Guaranteed and Tourough!

GammingPandaMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sooooo, Do i need to say more?
Just reply and i will give you a review of your channel..

If you could do the same for me that''ll be great if not then not.. :D thx anyways..

I will be honoust, and can hurt feelings just know i did not mean it like that i want to help you guys grow as a person and channel and become awesome :D

Cheers :)

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there fella :D It would be nice to get reviewed by you :)

GammingPandaMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Same Plz ^^
Hey Man,

When i click on your link it says; your channel doesn't excist :O you should fix that...
However a quick google and i found you channel..

Bannerart: looks nice maybe try to increase the resolution of the banner cause it seems a little blurry (but maybe thats the point)

Content: I love Battlefield i really do.. Quality is good, audio is good... but your video... i dont know... its like theres sth missing...
Maybe next time try to record 2 hours of footage then cut down the fun or cool or epic parts or special or whatever parts... weave some story around it maybe put some music under it....

Dont get me wrong, I like most the your commentary though... when you and your friend are talking about how his cat is a ****..stu like that it gives the video a personal touch to it...:D

So yeah i mean i dont have the time to review all your videos so i just picked the channel trailer..

DO NOT take any offense please.. im just giving you an honest review and i hope you can do sth with the things i came up with :)

cheers man ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1453603198,1453603141][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there fella :D It would be nice to get reviewed by you :)
You allready got one from me today :D:D
Im even making you a new intro :dance::dance::mstickle:

Reactions: TheTNGMen

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Man,

When i click on your link it says; your channel doesn't excist :O you should fix that...

Bannerart: looks nice maybe try to increase the resolution of the banner cause it seems a little blurry (but maybe thats the point)

Content: I love Battlefield i really do.. Quality is good, audio is good... but your video... i dont know... its like theres sth missing...
Maybe next time try to record 2 hours of footage then cut down the fun or cool or epic parts or special or whatever parts... weave some story around it maybe put some music under it....

Dont get me wrong, I like most the your commentary though... when you and your friend are talking about how his cat is a ****..stu like that it gives the video a personal touch to it...:D

So yeah i mean i dont have the time to review all your videos so i just picked the channel trailer..

DO NOT take any offense please.. im just giving you an honest review and i hope you can do sth with the things i came up with :)

And i am really excited about it mate :) :) (party)

Reactions: GammingPandaMan

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at my channel. I just uploaded a new video today with a new end card that I just made :)

JoyFox

Reaction score
Tell me what you think about my channel man!

TheTNGMen

I'm Just a Meme Machine
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Man,

Thank you for the input. Kinda figured that the vid would be a little bit short since my friend had to bail 18 min in T_T

TY for your time~

GammingPandaMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at my channel. I just uploaded a new video today with a new end card that I just made :)
Hey Mithrill :),
Thumbnails look good, audio sounds good.. :)
Bannerart lookgs good :)

Maybe make more playlists (True Story's, Fiction etc.)

But thats it really, keep up the good work and keep telling more creepypastys and other stories and you''ll be fine :D

Cheers :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453637100,1453636583][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tell me what you think about my channel man!
Hey man,

You will see your crush naked again, in your entire life, dont worry ;)

But anyway, lets talk about your channel Lil' Johnny Boy.

BanarArt - Love your bannerart and logo, looks good :)

Content - The content looks good, audio quality is good, however maybe you should edit some more music in your video's :)

Thats mostly it keep up the good work and keep uploading content ;)

Good luck, Cheers :)

Cody Letwinch

Reaction score
I would love a quick review if you have the time! I'm constantly trying to improve, so I'm down for the constructive criticism =-)