Reviews, get your reviews! Free, Guaranteed and Tourough!

I absolutly love your FONT :p
Your banner looks good :D

Channel trailer looks good as well, the rap is funny..
Thumbnails look good,

So for the purpose of reviewing your content i watched New Atack on Titan Fan Game
Quality is good, Audio is good as well..
You should work on that Dutch accent though...
Maybe make your lets plays a bit spectaculair.. edit boring parts out etc.

Keep up the good work man ;) Love to see more of you

Cheers :)
You dont want to know on how hard I am trying to get rid off this accent, an accent is hard to get rid off, lemme tell you that ;)
I actually focus already on editing the boring parts out but I still want to keeo the video in a straight line and not seem like a random montage video!
Many thanks for the review though and I will return the favour asap

I'd love a review if you have the time!

Lets jump right trough it..

Brandart and logo looks good.
You have a channel trailer.. however... There's nothing in the description :(
By watching your trailer i dont really get what you guys do, besides dying, falling trough a roof and getting rid of dead bodies..
So you should do something with that.. put in the trailer what your channel is about..

Thumbnails look good..
Love the quality of your video's and the story is good :)

So yeah thats mostly it keep up the good work :D

Good luck & Cheers ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1453674073,1453673977][/DOUBLEPOST]
You dont want to know on how hard I am trying to get rid off this accent, an accent is hard to get rid off, lemme tell you that ;)
I actually focus already on editing the boring parts out but I still want to keeo the video in a straight line and not seem like a random montage video!
Many thanks for the review though and I will return the favour asap

I know its hard.. I used to be a young dutch boy once with a hefty as f$#% accent..
Go live in England for a year and you will get rid of it i guarantee it ;)

Good luck ;)

So, lets go
First Branding: Looks good.. you should use Twitter or Facebook on top of you banner though ;)
Also use a channel trailer....
Thumbnails look appealing as well..

So i really love your animations :D i watched some of them and they are great so keep them up...
Quality is good and audio is good.. The stories and the timing could be a bit better but he, no ones gonna be a hollywood sketch/animator overnight so just keep up do good work..

Hope you can do sth with my adivce..

Cheers :),[DOUBLEPOST=1453672748,1453671562][/DOUBLEPOST]

So lets get straight to the Point.

BanerArt:
Banner looks cool i like the green on the wood.
1 slight change is maybe lowering the green letters a bit so they stay within the dimensions of a banner on a regular computer.

Design:
Your Channel layout is good nothing to say about that..

I like the animation of the channel trailer however, you have a lot video's, so what i would do when i was in your position...
I would ask my subs; Guys, what do you think are the best/interesting/funny moments/video's i have made over the years...

They will reply and do something with that.. make a montage so potential subs will see that right away when they come to your channel and think hey :D this guy is funny or interesting to watch... yeah i wanna see more of him..

So for the purpose of reviewing your content i watched a random video... ''Im back for video's''
i dont know i its possible but next time try to set up your camera higher i want to level with you not feel like i sit on your lap, if you know what i mean..

Also watched Tiny Tanks to see what your Gameplay is about...
Quality is fine
Audio is fine untill the point you start screaming... if you want to scream try to move your head away from the mic.
Also put some background music in that video..

Thats it mostly... Please dont take any offense in my advice :)

Keep up the content, enjoy yourself and you''ll be fine :)
Thakms for the nice words!
Thou do you have to say anything bad in paticular about my videos in general? Just something i can improve my Lets Plays on.

Thakms for the nice words!
Thou do you have to say anything bad in paticular about my videos in general? Just something i can improve my Lets Plays on.

Hmmm.. Maybe work on the comentary of the Let's Plays.. Good and appealing commentary is hard to do... Mine is s**t as well... think it takes a lot o time to get that right ...

Tell me the bad news, please. And thank you.
The Bad news is you just ruined Toy Story for me...
The good news is as following;

-Branding; so the banner and the icon i like.. however i wonder why isnt your banner picture wider looks a bit cheap when it suddenly jumps over to black...

-Thumbnails... They look scary so they probably get the job done :D.. However i would add some text to it, use your scary Font to add: do you want to build a snowman and i know exactly what is going to happen... :O

Content/Video's: love the way you edit (Ruin;)) the video's keep up the good work :D

Cheers ;) Ow and please dont take any offense its just my humble oppinion as a viewer of your channel.. :D

would love a review and sure, I wouldnt mind giving one back :)
Men who say they dont watch p*rn are either liars or woman... ;)

Anyway..
First of the bannerart.. Looks good although i would match my logo with my banner and maybe upscale the Font a bit..
But besides that it looks good..

Your thumbnails look good and you seem to have appealing and interesting content..
VIdeo Quality and audio (in this of your trailer) look fine...

So for the purposes of research i had to watch the P*rnHub article (duuuh i'm a guy)
I liked it did not know about it.. Like the quality of the video and the audio..
Maybe try work a bit on your articulari.. you swallow your words sometime...

So if you do something with this than overall your channel looks good ;)

I really have to confirm that MineCraft P*rn now, cause, science ;)

Cheers

Hey you commented on introduction page. I am new here and new to Youtube. I would love to hear someone else's point of view about my channel. I would love your honest opinion so feel free to review and let me know of any feedback or comments you may have. I know there are a ton of people doing toy videos but kids love it and I really think it would work! I started only ONE week ago and I am up to 18 subs. It isn't much but I feel great about it! LOL

Thanks for looking.

Will
UltimateToyChest

Hey you commented on introduction page. I am new here and new to Youtube. I would love to hear someone else's point of view about my channel. I would love your honest opinion so feel free to review and let me know of any feedback or comments you may have. I know there are a ton of people doing toy videos but kids love it and I really think it would work! I started only ONE week ago and I am up to 18 subs. It isn't much but I feel great about it! LOL

Thanks for looking.

Will
UltimateToyChest

Hey Will,

So lets dive straight into it ;)

First off, your banner.. its loud and clear thats for sure but shouldnt you add more Disney, Cartoon and Toy figures in it?
Like you did in your logo..?

Second off your channal layout...
95% of the channels that ask for reviews are gaming channels and they all have these efficient designed channels using every single pixel for a thumbnail or description..

But Hey, i get that a lot of kids probably gonna watch you unwrap stuff so for that matter your designs is easy to use and friendly..:)

About your content:
So i watched your content trailer Quality looks good, audio as well.. i like your pitched voice..
Theres one thing though something is buzzing gets more intense the longer i watch the video.. like a vaccuum cleaner or sth..

Anyway hope you can work with my advice :) .. Keep up the good work :D

Back