Reviews, get your reviews! Free, Guaranteed and Tourough!

JoyFox

Reaction score
Hey Mithrill :),
Thumbnails look good, audio sounds good.. :)
Bannerart lookgs good :)

Maybe make more playlists (True Story's, Fiction etc.)

But thats it really, keep up the good work and keep telling more creepypastys and other stories and you''ll be fine :D

Cheers :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453637100,1453636583][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey man,

You will see your crush naked again, in your entire life, dont worry ;)

But anyway, lets talk about your channel Lil' Johnny Boy.

BanarArt - Love your bannerart and logo, looks good :)

Content - The content looks good, audio quality is good, however maybe you should edit some more music in your video's :)

Thats mostly it keep up the good work and keep uploading content ;)

Good luck, Cheers :)
In my recent vids I begin to use a little bit more music. Thank you for the review!

GammingPandaMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love a quick review if you have the time! I'm constantly trying to improve, so I'm down for the constructive criticism =-)
Hey Cody,

So first of Branding: Love the style of your banner! looks great!
Channel Layout: Looks good only thing im missing really is the Channel Trailer..?

Content: I watched a random video 13 hours: soldiers of benghazi to see what your content is all about here are the results..
Pro's
- Audio and Video quality is good..
- Like your reviews you seem to have a lot of fun doing your reviews and that keeps the viewer hanging on

Con's
- Maybe edit in a little background music..
- And maybe show some more clips of the movie you are reviewing.. just a thought..

So yeah love what you are doing, keep having fun making video's and keep up the good work ;)

Cheers :D

Cody Letwinch

Reaction score
Hey Cody,

So first of Branding: Love the style of your banner! looks great!
Channel Layout: Looks good only thing im missing really is the Channel Trailer..?

Content: I watched a random video 13 hours: soldiers of benghazi to see what your content is all about here are the results..
Pro's
- Audio and Video quality is good..
- Like your reviews you seem to have a lot of fun doing your reviews and that keeps the viewer hanging on

Con's
- Maybe edit in a little background music..
- And maybe show some more clips of the movie you are reviewing.. just a thought..

So yeah love what you are doing, keep having fun making video's and keep up the good work ;)

Cheers :D
Awesome man, thank you for doing that. I appreciate the compliments and I will definitely take some of your advice and add it to my improvements. I totally agree with you!

I do have fun doing it, and enjoy trying to build my fan base. Well, back to the grind lol.

Thanks again! :)

Reactions: GammingPandaMan

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, would love a channel review, got one recently and think I improved slightly! :)

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You had me at free, I would love a review and will certainly return the favour!

GammingPandaMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
DO IT NOW ! MY BODY IS READY!
So, lets go
First Branding: Looks good.. you should use Twitter or Facebook on top of you banner though ;)
Also use a channel trailer....
Thumbnails look appealing as well..

So i really love your animations :D i watched some of them and they are great so keep them up...
Quality is good and audio is good.. The stories and the timing could be a bit better but he, no ones gonna be a hollywood sketch/animator overnight so just keep up do good work..

Hope you can do sth with my adivce..

Cheers :),[DOUBLEPOST=1453672748,1453671562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, would love a channel review, got one recently and think I improved slightly! :)
So lets get straight to the Point.

BanerArt:
Banner looks cool i like the green on the wood.
1 slight change is maybe lowering the green letters a bit so they stay within the dimensions of a banner on a regular computer.

Design:
Your Channel layout is good nothing to say about that..

I like the animation of the channel trailer however, you have a lot video's, so what i would do when i was in your position...
I would ask my subs; Guys, what do you think are the best/interesting/funny moments/video's i have made over the years...

They will reply and do something with that.. make a montage so potential subs will see that right away when they come to your channel and think hey :D this guy is funny or interesting to watch... yeah i wanna see more of him..

So for the purpose of reviewing your content i watched a random video... ''Im back for video's''
i dont know i its possible but next time try to set up your camera higher i want to level with you not feel like i sit on your lap, if you know what i mean..

Also watched Tiny Tanks to see what your Gameplay is about...
Quality is fine
Audio is fine untill the point you start screaming... if you want to scream try to move your head away from the mic.
Also put some background music in that video..

Thats it mostly... Please dont take any offense in my advice :)

Keep up the content, enjoy yourself and you''ll be fine :)

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also watched Tiny Tanks to see what your Gameplay is about...
Quality is fine
Audio is fine untill the point you start screaming... if you want to scream try to move your head away from the mic.
Also put some background music in that video..

Thats it mostly... Please dont take any offense in my advice :)

Keep up the content, enjoy yourself and you''ll be fine
Better review than I expected, I am making a new banner soon, and I like how you said "if you want to scream" lol XD Thanks for the review! :)

GammingPandaMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You had me at free, I would love a review and will certainly return the favour!
I absolutly love your FONT :p
Your banner looks good :D

Channel trailer looks good as well, the rap is funny..
Thumbnails look good,

So for the purpose of reviewing your content i watched New Atack on Titan Fan Game
Quality is good, Audio is good as well..
You should work on that Dutch accent though...
Maybe make your lets plays a bit spectaculair.. edit boring parts out etc.

Keep up the good work man ;) Love to see more of you

Cheers :)

Reactions: CaptainDelugo