Requesting a Review and Advice for Our Channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone. We started our channel a couple of months ago to capture our move to a new city and and trials of settling in. Subscriber growth is slow, but that's OK, because I actually enjoy the editing process and all that entails.

I would like some constructive criticism on the channel look and feel, "about" page, videos, etc. so that we can continue to improve the quality.

Thanks in advance to you all. I hope to hear from you soon!

https://www.youtube.com/user/brooksrembert

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your Channel Art is great! I love how simple it is! I like your channel trailer! it is short, simple, and fun! I love that your about page tells your purpose with the channel!
"We hope that our story will inspire others to hold on tightly to their families and cherish all the little moments that make it worth living." -The Remberts

That is a nice message to spread! Your titles are good, but your thumbnails could be better, I still like them, thy could just be catchier, you know! Overall, I give your channel a 9 out of 10!

Reactions: Brooks Rembert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your Channel Art is great! I love how simple it is! I like your channel trailer! it is short, simple, and fun! I love that your about page tells your purpose with the channel!

That is a nice message to spread! Your titles are good, but your thumbnails could be better, I still like them, thy could just be catchier, you know! Overall, I give your channel a 9 out of 10!
Wow, thank you so much. I do truly appreciate all of your kind words.