Recording SETUP

Psycho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,
I'm a new youtuber and i have to spend ages making videos as EVERYTHINGGG is done on 1 ipad from recording to editing and creating thumbnails :(
Can someone show me cheap good quality microphone cameras and other essential for a setup
Thanks much appreciated

TheItaLianStaLLion || Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
I'm a new youtuber and i have to spend ages making videos as EVERYTHINGGG is done on 1 ipad from recording to editing and creating thumbnails :(
Can someone show me cheap good quality microphone cameras and other essential for a setup
Thanks much appreciated
Well, I'm not exactly sure what type of content you're making. For starting out, if you're a PC gamer, as long as your PC is half decent and you have a cheap mic that doesn't blast your ears you should be good. No need to spend too much if you're a starting Youtuber.

Psycho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I'm not exactly sure what type of content you're making. For starting out, if you're a PC gamer, as long as your PC is half decent and you have a cheap mic that doesn't blast your ears you should be good. No need to spend too much if you're a starting Youtuber.
Thanks but do you recommend any specific mic because that's also done on iPad currently